Terms and Conditions - The Gym
Following the Government’s announcement that indoor gyms can re-open from the 25th July we are pleased to confirm that we will re-open the Greengate Gym on Tuesday 28th July.
So that we can operate the gym in a safe and controlled manner we will be implementing the following changes
- To use the gym, you must book a slot using the booking facility on the Greengate app
- The slots will be for one hour at a time
- People who are unwell should not use the Gym. Anyone with signs of fever, a new persistent cough and / or part of a household with someone with these symptoms must not attend and self-isolate for the minimum 14 days.
- The gym will be open on restricted hours Monday to Sunday 5am – 7pm
- Cancellation of bookings must be made by calling reception on 0161 8346468 with at least 24 hours before the booking, otherwise it will be considered part of your weekly allowance.
- Residents will initially be able to book a maximum of three, one-hour slots per week subject to availability
- Residents are limited to a maximum of 20 mins usage per piece of equipment in that hour
- Residents cannot share equipment with other users of the gym
- Free weight equipment must be used on the designated matted areas, no free weights should be used on the grey flooring
- Equipment has been moved or is turned off to allow social distancing to be adhered to. Please do not turn on any equipment that is out of use or move any of the equipment.
- There are 20 pieces of gym equipment available to use and by allowing 15 people max at a time should allow users to move around the gym unrestricted.
- Changing room, WCs and water fountains will not be available. Please bring your own drinks containers with you.
- Please use the bins provided to dispense of any wipes or tissues.
- Cleaning operatives will clean down equipment after every hour session, but we ask residents to also clean equipment before and after every use.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipe stations are positioned throughout the gym and we encourage people to use them regularly.
- Fob access has been disabled and the concierge will allow residents into the gym at the start of the hour
- The fire exit must remain closed except in emergencies
- A member of the concierge team will then monitor and inspect the gym at a time of five minutes to the hour to ensure that all residents are asked to leave.
We are excited to be re-opening the gym and please ask residents to be respectful of the guidelines set out above and to also respect the health and safety of other residents. We will monitor both the usage and the practicalities over the coming weeks to ensure that health and safety isn’t being compromised.